- All the presenters and participants must email to email@example.com before attending. The participants (without Oral and Poster presentation) are free of charge. For the presenters, please pay the registration fee after the date of Notification of Acceptance: Friday, 12th May, 2023.
- After the review process and format confirmation of papers, each paper must be paid at least once before presentation at the conference.
- All the presenters are required to complete the registration process to ensure receiving the accompanying conference brochure.
- The Deadline for registration payment: Friday, 19th May, 2023, please see below for further details.
▎Note of Registration Payment
- ICEET 2023 accepts bank transfer to pay the registration fee.
- Once the papers have been confirmed after the review process and presenters have also completed the payment, it will be deemed to be presenting in the conference and couldn’t allow cancellation or any refund of registration fee. If the presenters fail to provide complete and correct information or fail to pay the registration fee, ICEET 2023 reserves the right to disqualify the presentation.
- The registration fee includes all sessions of conference, conference brochure.
- Expats in Taiwan who want to participate in the conference, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you for the registration and remittance matters.
|STATUS||REGISTRATION(~19TH MAY, 2023)|
|Presenter (Expats in Taiwan)
✦attending conference in-person
✦both of Oral presentation and Poster presentation needs to pay
- About the information below, please do NOT type with abbreviation on remittance form.
|Name of Account：Chinese Association for Computer and Educational Technology
|Bank Address：Union Bank of Taiwan, 109 Sec-3, Min Sheng East Road, Taipei, Taiwan|