▶Date of the Notification of Acceptance List：May 12(Fri), 2023
- For reviewers' comments, please log in to the paper submission online system and go to Member Center → Progress Enquiry → Progress of Manuscripts → View
- Accepted oral & poster presenters are requested to complete the registration process via ICEET registration system .
- All oral & poster presenters should remit the registration fee before May 19(Fri), 2023. After finishing remittance, please email the remittance receipt and the Copyright License Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepted oral presenters are required to send PowerPoint files (template 4:3 、 16:9 ) to email@example.com before May 19(Fri), 2023. At least one of the presenters must be present at the conference venue to go through the full-text of the paper.
- Accepted poster presenters should follow the template provided by the executive organizer to design an A1 size poster ( template ), print and bring their own poster to the conference, post it at a specified location of the venue. During the Poster Session / Tea Coffee Break session, poster presenters could explain their own research proposal to ensure that the paper reviewers fully understand the content of the poster and to be beneficial for the review process of the Best Poster Award.
- Once the ICEET team confirms all of the above information is correct, the acceptance certificate of papers (digital) will be sent to the presenter’s email address after the conference.
- At the end of the conference, Best Paper Award and Best Poster Award will be given.
- After the date of conference, please send the full-text of formal papers to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 16(Fri),2023, to ensure that the executive of conference E-proceedings.
- The full-text manuscripts must be composed in the style format of the "Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association®" and be in the following order: Title(including Chinese and English), Abstract(including Chinese and English), Main-text (annotations are in footnote format), Appendix and Reference. The length of the Chinese abstract should be no more than 350 words, the English abstract should be no more than 200 words, and 3-5 key words should be listed out. The font for Chinese should be DFKai-SB, and the font for English should be Times New Roman. Please check out the files below for more details about the writing principals. Writing Principal , Examples of APA Style Format , Main-text Writing Style Guidelines and Sample of Manuscript .
- All accepted papers will be collected in E-Proceedings and announced on the 2023 ICEET Official website on July 21(Fri), 2023. It allows to be downloaded for academic purposes only. The copyright of all papers which are once published belong to ICEET.
- The ICEET committee not only issues E- proceedings on the official website, but also publishes Educational Technology and Learning journal. It is recommended for contributors to submit their papers via email: email@example.com to take part in the review process for journal submission after ICEET. As long as the papers are accepted, they will be published in Educational Technology and Learning journal. Please check out the website of Educational Technology and Learning for more details about the writing principals.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email.
ICEET Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICEET-2023 The oral presenters
|The Study of Internet Interaction Patterns Analysis on a Facebook Community Website of Popular Science
|WEN-CHIEH LO, MENG-PING TSUE
|An Assessment of Self-driving Breaking System with Different Sensors and Autonomous Controls
|YU-CHENG HUANG, JU-MEI YU, CHAO-MING HUANG
|Action research on the learning benefits of innovative teaching design combined with life experience courses-Taking freshman Chinese reading and expression as an example
|The Study of Optometrists’ Acceptance of Digital Game-Based Learning
|SHU-YI LI, MENG-PING TSUE
|Analysis of the Human-Machine Interface for Online Learning Systems – A Case Study of Imagic E-Learning Platform
|ZI-JUAN LUO, JEN-YI CHAO
|The Case Study of Cross-Classrooms Online Collaborative Teaching
|YU-HSIN TANG, SHAN-SHAN CHENG, YEN-RU LAI
|The Effects of Integrating Digital Games-based Learning
with Inquiry-based Learning on Elementary Student’s Motivation,
Achievement and Quality of Notes in Natural Science
|TING-YU KUO, MENG-PING TSUE
|Using the Technology Acceptance Model to Explore Learning Satisfaction of Distance Education via Gather Town.
|ZIH-HAN LIN, HSIAO-SHEN WANG
|Using AI Image Recognition Technology to Assist in the Development of Sign Language Learning Course
|HSIEN-SHENG HSIAO, TZU-YU YEH, HSUAN-YI CHI, JAU-JEN LEE, CHUN-HAN CHANG, LI-CHI WANG
|Effects of spherical video-based virtual reality and multimedia interactive digital platform with podcast production on elementary students' learning achievement, self-efficacy, and problem-solving tendencies
|TIEN-CHIH CHANG, CHIA-YU WANG
|A Study of the Efficacy of Media Literacy Skills Among 5th and 6th Grade Elementary School Students
|Development and Evaluation of Teaching Materials for Drone Courses in Primary and Secondary Schools
|HUNG-YU SANG, YUAN-YAN HUANG, TING-YUN HU, ZHI-FENG LIU
|The Study of Junior High School English Teachers' Application of AI-Assisted Text Analysis Module and Its Teaching Effectiveness
|WAN-CHIN HSIEH, TZU-LING PAN, I-HUA CHANG
|Connecting Physical and Virtual Programming for K-3 Students with VEX 123
|YU-HAN LIN, DAVID WEINTROP, JASON MCKENNA, MU-DI LUO
ICEET-2023 The poster presenters
|Switch Mode: Building a Middle Ground between Block-based and Text-based Programming
|YU-HAN LIN, DAVID WEINTROP, JASON MCKENNA, MU-DI LUO
|The Investigation of Color Sensor in Detecting outcomes under Different Circumstances
|TZU-HUI PAN, JIA-YING WU, YI LI, CHAO-MING HUANG
|Asynchronous Online Instructional Design of Taiwan Popular Music for Adults
|SHEN-WEI LIU, JEN-YI CHAO
|A Music Genre Classification Mechanism for Enhancing Music Literacy Through Online Music Streaming Platform
|YU-AN CHEN, CHIH-CHIEN HU
|Using Natural Language Processing Techniques to Address the Bilingual Teaching Challenges in Education and its Benefit Analysis
|HENG-YOU LIN, WEN-CHAO YEH, YUNG-CHUN CHANG
|The Influence of Inquiry-Based Teaching on the Science Attitude and
Learning Achievement of Primary School Children:Take "Wonderful Dissolution" As An Example
|YI-QIAN ZHENG, YING-FENG WANG
|Development and Evaluation of Cognitive Ease of Use of Optical ID Technology for Phonological Awareness and Spelling Learning Assistance System
|TUNG SHEN, GWO-HAUR HWANG, CHAO-YI HUANG
|Research on Parameter Optimization of Neural Network Parameters for Rear Vehicle License Plate Detection
|CHUN-PU LIN, TUNG-KUANG WU
|A Study of Mixed Reality Applications in School Libraries
|XIANG-WEI ZHENG, HONG-REN CHEN
|In the perspective of school-based curriculum development: A case study of a Taipei elementary school's technology curriculum development
|The Impact of Online Learning in the Post-epidemic Era on Learning Outcomes: Self-efficacy, Online Learning Strategies
|The Relationships among Course Satisfaction, Learning Motivation, and Learning effectiveness of Computing Thinking Course
|Exploring and Showcasing the Use of Generative Artificial Intelligence for Parsons Problem Instruction
|SHOU-HENG HSU, CHIH-KAI CHANG
|A study on the integration of visual thinking into the curriculum to facilitate university students' exploration of personal core values
|The tentative exploration about future classroom for Chinese language instruction
|CHUNG-HSIEN CHUNG, JU-LING SHIH, MIAO-CHI CHANG
|Mobile App assist the elementary school students to practice musical instruments：A case study of“Joy Party”
|HAO-CHANG LO, YU-JOU LIU
|A Survey on the Effect of Film and Television Works Describing Autistic People on Movie Viewers
|Internal marketing strategies and teacher professional learning communities: A case study of a smart learning school in New Taipei City
|A Preliminary Study on the Effectiveness of Information Technology in
Improving the Healthcare Learning of Aging Learners in COVID-19
pandemic: Ape-like Fixed-point Slow Jogging As An Example
|SHELLEY SHWU-CHING YOUNG, CHI-TING WEI, PO-CHIEN SHIH, ZORA YI-JUNG CHIANG
|The development and application of artificial intelligence in school administration
|An Initial Exploration of Combining Puzzle Games with Environmental Issues: A Case Study of 'Cones'
|RUEI-HONG CHEN, HSIAO-SHEN WANG, KAI-YOU LIN, CHING HSIAO, HSUAN-TI WU
|A Study on the Innovation of Disc Dispenser in the VEX Competition
|SHUNG-YUAN SEAN LEE
|Strategies and Analysis of Chatbots in Python Teaching: A Case Study from 2020 to 2023
|Using Virtual Reality Technology to Construct an Eco-Museum – A Case Study of National Taiwan University Museums
|YU-CHUN WANG, WEI-JANE LIN
|Explore the relationships between scientific epistemic beliefs and
performance of critical skills in an elementary problem-based robot project
|CHE-WEI HU, CHIA-YU WANG
|To Use ChatGPT AI chatbot in Application of Science Education Teaching
|PEI-CHEN WU, CHIH-HSIUNG KU
|Developing an innovative teaching model of natural sciences taught by EMI
|PEI-CHEN WU, CHIH-HSIUNG KU
|Application of CLIL teaching mode in elementary school music teaching
|Practical research on the design of children's picture books for food and agriculture education
|An empirical study on the learning effect of gamified food and agriculture education materials
|Exploration of the influence of mindfulness courses on the emotional regulation ability of preschool children with ADHD
|Study on the Construction of Indicators and Path Models for Smart Leadership, Smart Schools, and Smart Education
|TZU-LING PAN, I-HUA CHANG
|Investigating Nursing College Students’ Digital Curation
Competency through Healthcare Animation Design
|CHUN-HAO CHANG, YI-EN LI, CHIUNG-WEN CHANG
|The Effect of Integrating Error-Based Instruction with Ill-Structured Problem-Solving Game on Learning Disaster Education
|MUHAMAD ARIS BURHANUDIN, CHIA-YU WANG, SU-FEN CHEN