～The conference will change into an online format.
The oral presenter should attend the conference to do the presentation.The poster presenter should do the presentation by video.～
Friday, 13th May, 2022
postponed to MONDAY, 23TH MAY, 2022
Friday, 27th May, 2022
Friday, 27th May, 2022
Friday, 17th June, 2022
Friday, 15th July, 2022
Expats in Taiwan please email to email@example.com. If you are from overseas, please check the Restrictions on Entering Taiwan and prepare a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report issued within 3 days prior to conference day. (Please finish the registration before 31th April.)
- Please complete the manuscripts in English or Chinese and show the preferred way of publishing oral presentation or poster presentation. The minimum pages and the maximum pages of the poster presentation manuscript are 2 pages and 4 pages; the oral presentation manuscript pages are 8 to 10 pages; the aforementioned manuscripts must contain the abstract in English, diagrams, references, appendix and others. English words must be Times New Roman font. The deadline of submission is Friday, 13th May 2022 (Taipei Time).
- All the manuscripts please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PDF files. The subject of the email and PDF files must show clearly [Title (Name of Author(s) by Way of Publishing)]. The agenda will be arranged with the topics of contributors, so the way of presentation might be changed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- The list of accepted papers will be announced Friday, 20th May, 2022. The contributors who have confirmed the review of papers and the way of presentation should pay the Registration fee.
The remittance should be completed before Friday, 27th May, 2022. After finishing remittance, please fax or email the remittance receipt and the Copyright License Agreement to the CACET.
- Posters should be as big as the A1 size (the base format), and designed based on the style format which is provided by the executive organizer. And poster presenters need to provide the presenting video (3-5 minutes) before Friday, 27th May, 2022. ICEET will play the video on the conference day and this will be the evaluation procedure of poster presenters. Power Point (the base format 4:3、16:9) for oral presentation should be handed in before Friday, 27th May, 2022. Oral presenters need to choose one person to attend the conference to do the presentation. Due to the consideration of network stabilization, if the oral presenter cannot attend the conference, please contact ICEET as soon as possible
- Please hand in your full-text paper on 17th June, 2022, for formal E-proceedings. The full-text manuscripts must be composed in the style format of the "Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association®" and be in the order of Title(including Chinese and English), Abstract(including Chinese and English), Main-text (annotations are in footnote format), Appendix and Reference. The length of the Chinese abstract should be no more than 350 words, the English abstract should be no more than 200 words, and 3-5 key words should be listed out. The font for Chinese should be DFKai-SB, and the font for English should be Times New Roman. Please check out the files below for more details about the writing principals.
Writing Principal、Examples of APA Style Format、Main-text Writing Style Guidelines and Sample of Manuscript.
- All accepted papers will be collected in E-Proceedings and announced on the 2022 ICEET Official website on Friday, 15th July, 2022. It allows to be downloaded for academic purposes only. The copyright of all papers, which are once published, belong to ICEET.
- The ICEET committee not only issues E- proceedings on the official website, but also publishes Educational Technology and Learning journal. It is recommended for contributors to submit their papers via email: email@example.com to take part in the review process for journal submission after ICEET. As long as the papers are accepted, they will be published in Educational Technology and Learning journal. Please check out the website of Educational Technology and Learning for more details about the writing principals.
*About the information below, please do NOT type with abbreviation on remittance form.
|Name of Account：Chinese Associate for Computer and Educational Technology
|Bank Address：Union Bank of Taiwan, 109 Sec-3, Min Sheng East Road, Taipei, Taiwan